Crime Reduction Initiative, (CRI) provides adult drug and alcohol services across Nottinghamshire.
Delivering a full integrated recovery service in a range of community settings across Nottinghamshire, making treatment more easily accessible for service users in the county.
Using CRI services
This service is open to anyone over the age of 18 living in Nottinghamshire. If you are experiencing issues around drug and/or alcohol use, please contact our expert staff on 0115 896 0798 for more information or to make an appointment.
We also take referrals from GPs, other treatment providers, housing providers, probation staff and other professionals working in the sector.
What we do and how we do it
- A confidential and non-judgemental service with a warm welcome
- A service tailored to the individual needs of the service user
- Rapid access to advice, information and a full recovery assessment; including assessment for detox and residential rehab provision
- Structured treatment including clinical and psychosocial interventions
- Emphasis on peer mentoring and visible recovery to support service users throughout their recovery journey
- Recovery planning
- Opportunities to become a volunteer or peer mentor
- A single point of contact helpline number 24/7.
CRI and Hetty's Collaborative Work
- Hettys is delivering family support on behalf of CRI to families across Nottinghamshire where the service user is engaged in treatment.
- As part of Hetty's collaborative work with CRI, Hetty's are facilitating a specialist programme called M-PACT Moving Parent and Children Together:
M-PACT supports children/young people aged 8-17 who are experiencing the effects of parental substance misuse within the family. The programme offers a 'Whole Family Approach', working with parents and children from up to eight families at any one time in different group combinations.
The programme is made up of 10 sessions, this includes an individual family assessment, eight consecutive weekly core sessions that last 2.5 hours and a family review session. The programme is run by experienced professionals who work with the young people and parents to reduce the harmful impact that parental substance misuse and addiction has on family life.
CRI Recovery Centres
Ashfield Medical Centre, King Street, Sutton in Ashfield NG17 1AT.
Drop in: Wed 9.30 – 12.30 cannot self refer by phone.
Unit 2&3 Sherwood Court, Mansfield, NG18 1ER.
Drop in: Monday - Thursday 9.30 – 12.00 cannot self refer by phone.
Ground Floor,Crown House, Newcastle Avenue, Worksop, S80 1NX.
Drop in: Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri 10.00 – 12.00 can also self refer by phone.
Rufford House, Sherwood Avenue, Newark, NG24 1QF.
Drop in: Monday – Friday 1.30 – 3.30 can also self refer by phone.
4-16 Church Street, Stapleford, NG9 8DB
No drop ins can only self refer by phone.